UPDATE: With Tottenham's 2-2 draw with Chelsea, Leicester City are the 2016 Barclays Premier League champions. Congrats to the Foxes! Our original story from earlier today follows below.
Unless you've been living under a rock the last month or so then you know that the unthinkable is about to happen. Leicester City, they of 5,000 to 1 odds to win the Premier League, the team that just last April was about to be relegated, that just two years ago was in the Sky Bet Championship, is about to win the Premier League. A feat only accomplished by five teams in league history. It will be the biggest story in sports since Rudy sacked Allen. In fact at the beginning of the year at the ILF sports book we had odds on things more likely to happen than Leicester winning the league. I went back and found that list and present to you in its entirety.
1. Finding the Loch Ness Monster
2. Elvis coming back from the dead
3. Lightning hitting the same spot twice
4. A sustained Zack Ryder push
5. People actually caring about Avatar by the time Avatar Land opens at Disney's Animal Kingdom
6. Finding Jimmy Hoffa's body
7. George R. R. Martin completing Game of Thrones
8. A zombie apocalypse
9. Donald Trump going a week without saying something dumb
10. The Rowdies ever beating Orlando City