As thanksgiving is around the corner, one might ask themselves what do true barra brava's like to eat for thanksgiving? We will answer that question today.
1. Turkey - What kind of barra brava doesn't like to stuff their mouth with some good turkey? I will tell you, a poser. No true barra brava is a vegetarian or vegan. Barra brava's all love booze, cigarettes, illegal shit and meat. Show me a barra brava that doesn't like turkey and I will point your way to Columbus or Tampa.
2. Roasted Potatoes - True barra brava's keep it simple. No over the top fancy stuff or sides. Potatoes are filling, affordable and delicious. An ultra is perfectly happy with roasted potatoes to compliment the turkey.
3. Cornbread - Orlando City is a club that for the moment represents the entire southeast region of the United States. As representatives of our region, ILF barra brava's eat corn bread. Being in the deep south, you learn quickly to eat things like grits, turnip greens, sweet potatoes and pan-fried chicken. Few food items however are as representative our our region than cornbread. Barra brava's are proud of where they are from and what they represent. Down here we eat corn bread.
4. Biscuits - True barra brava's like carbs and have a belly. You don't get a belly by eating vegetables and healthy. You get a healthy belly by eating biscuits with lots of butter on top to accompany the turkey down your gullet. Respect to all overweight barra brava's.
5. Purple Cauliflower - ILF barra brava's hate vegetables but they love the color purple. Perhaps the tastiest of purple vegetables is purple cauliflower. Purple cauliflower can be eaten raw or roasted with garlic as shown by our friends at spiceyfoodie.com (http://www.spiciefoodie.com/2013/07/19/garlicky-oven-roasted-purple-cauliflower-with-a-splash-of-lemon-juice/). For those of you that have not tried this tasty delicacy, we encourage you to do so.
Happy thanksgiving to you and your family from the Iron Lion Firm.